The Custom Facebook Feed allows you to display a completely customizable, responsive, and search engine crawlable version of your Facebook page feed on your own website. No more ugly iframes! Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Why do I need this?
- Increase Social Engagement
Increase engagement between you and your users, customers, or fans members. Get more likes by displaying your Facebook content and comments directly on your site.
- Save Time
Don't have time to blog? Save time by using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin instead to generate dynamic content for your website.
- Display Your Content Your Way
Tailor your feeds to display whatever types of content you like. Integrate your Facebook photos, videos, events and more into your website to completely match the look and feel of the site. No more uncustomizable iframes.
- Add Dynamic SEO Content to Your Site
All of that quality keyword-rich Facebook content from posts and comments is directly embedded into your website.
- No Coding Required
Choose from tons of built-in customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Facebook content.
- Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your Facebook posts within 30 seconds! No Facebook developer account or access token required!
- Mind-blowing Customer Support
We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues or just have questions. We love our customers and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. If you need support then just let us know and we'll get back to you right away.
- Advanced Features
Need advanced features like Masonry layouts, carousels, or Facebook reviews? Our growing library of extensions has you covered.
What can it do?
- Display statuses, photos, videos, events, links, albums and offers from your Facebook page
- Choose which post types are displayed.Only want to show photos, videos or events? No problem.
- Display multiple feeds from different Facebook pages on the same page or throughout your site - display feeds from different Facebook pages, define different post types, layouts and styling for each. Want to show only photos from one Facebook page and events from another? No problem.
- Show likes, shares and comments for each post, along with reactions, comment replies, attachments, and stickers
- Display full-size photos in beautiful, high-resolution.
- Automatically embeds YouTube and Vimeovideos right in your feed, and supports HD, 360o, and live Facebook videos.
- Use the Load More button to infinitely load more content into your feeds
- Show event information - name, time/date, location, link to a map, description and Facebook event cover photo
- Display a grid of your Facebook albumschoosing from between 1 to 4 columns.
- Display multiple images in each post and include photo attachments for each post in the pop-up photo lightbox
- Filter posts by string or #hashtag. Only show posts which contain certain text or hashtags.
- Post caching means that your feed loads lightning fast. Choose to check for new posts every few seconds, minutes, hours or days.
- Responsive layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Search engine accessible. Other Facebook plugins use iframes which prevents the content from being crawled by search engines. The Custom Facebook Feed embeds the content directly into your web page.
- By default the feed will adopt the style of your website, but can be completely customized to look however you like!
- Choose from 3 preset post layouts, with more to come
- Choose to show or hide certain parts of the posts
- Control the width, height, padding and background color of your feed
- Customize the size, weight and color of text
- Select the number of posts to display
- Fully internationalized and translatable into any language
- Choose to show posts by just the page owner, or by anyone who posts on your timeline
- Set maximum text lengths for post text and video/photo/link descriptions
- Choose whether to include a "Like" box at the top or bottom of your feed
- Select from a range of date formats or enter your own
- Display a customizable header at the top of your feed and choose from a range of icons
- Automatically link #hashtags and @tags used in your posts
- Works with light or dark design schemes
- Use your own custom link text
- Choose to show full-size shared link images
- Disable or enable the mobile layout
- Use the shortcode options to style multiple feeds in completely different ways
- Plus more!