Add beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive Twitter feeds to your website. Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
- By default the feed will adopt the style of your website, but can be completely customized to look however you like!
- Set the number of Tweets you want to display
- Choose to show or hide every part of your Twitter feed, such as the header, author, date, icons, links, buttons, etc.
- Control the width, height and background color of your feeds
- Choose to display your Tweets in a multi-columns Masonry grid layout, and select the number of columns on desktop and mobile
- Customize carousels, select the number of columns in each carousel, autoplay, pagination, and more
- Choose to automatically load more Tweets when you scroll to the bottom of the feed
- Completely customize your feed header with colors and custom text
- Display the number of Tweets and followers your account has and the biofrom your Twitter account
- Change the date format, text, and styling
- Style the Tweet author text, Tweet text, links, and more
- Link the Tweet text to the post on Twitter and change the text styling
- Change the color and size of the likes, shares, and comments icons
- Change or Translate any of the text used in the plugin
- Style the 'Load More' button and change the text
- Use the shortcode options to style multiple feeds in completely different ways
- Plus more customization options added all the time!