WP AMP is a premium WordPress plugin which adds support for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). With this plugin, it takes just a couple of clicks to make your website go mobile.
AMP HTML is an open source initiative by Google which aims to provide mobile-optimized content that can load instantly everywhere. Read more about AMP here – www.ampproject.org.
What this plugin can do for you:
- Boost your SEO.
- Accelerate your website on mobile devices.
- Improve the user experience.
- Get more traffic from Google.
- Create custom AMP design with no coding.
- Earn extra money selling goods with WooCommerce or placing ads with AdSense.
- Include all content types and archives in your mobile website.
- Embed videos and iframes.
- Fully customize the standard design or create a totally new one.
- Track visitors with Google Analytics.
- Work with Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack.
- Integrate AMP with WooCommerce to sell on mobile.
- Earn some extra money by adding AdSense advertising to AMP pages.
- Home pages
- Blog pages
- Single posts
- Static pages
- Date and author archives
- The 404 Not Found Page
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- WooCommerce shop, products, categories, and tags
- Your logo (text, image, or both)
- The header menu
- Footer content
- Featured images
- Post meta data blocks
- WooCommerce features
- Ad Blocks
Starting with WP AMP v2.0 this plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to show your products on your AMP site.
Here are the pages which will be visible on the AMP site:
- The shop page
- Product pages
- Product categories and tags pages