There is a reason behind customers’ preferring social login instead of filling out a new registration form for each site they visit. First of all, security: social login allows them not to put their username and password into the hands of websites that might not be secure. Not to mention bearing them all in mind and all the time it takes to fill a for form for each site.
The second main reason concerns personalisation of data that with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are much more accurate.
Customers, annoyed by inappropriate targeting, are delightfully surprised when they are addressed offers close to their tastes and needs, and this happens more frequently when you access through social media you constantly update.
All this makes your potential customers feel more secure and better disposed to purchase in your online shop.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Login with GithHub
- Login with Windows Live
- Login with Tumblr
- Login with Instagram
- Login with Paypal
- Login with VK
- Login with LinkedIn
- Login with Yahoo
- Login with Foursquare
- View a connection report
- View social connections in the list with all users
- View active connections for each single user from (admin) user profile
- Users will see a list with all connections in “My account” page and they will also be able to log in with other providers and even to remove the connection to one of the social networks available
- Manage redirect from admin side after users have logged in
- You can set a position for login buttons in the pages “My account” and WP login and in post comments
- You can use a widget for the displaying of login buttons
- You can use a shortcode to display login buttons
- If users register from a social network, some information will be stored in their WooCommerce profile, such as description, billing address, billing email etc
- You can set log registration for debug