JobClass - Job Board Web Application

JobClass - Job Board Web Application 6.0.3

Download JobClass - Job Board Web Application 6.0.3 clean or nulled. JobClass is a Job Board app, a powerful modulable app and has a fully responsive design.

PHPSuit

Administrator
Staff member
PHPSuit submitted a new resource:

JobClass - Job Board Web Application - JobClass is a Job Board app, a powerful modulable app and has a fully responsive design.

View attachment 670

JobClass is a Job Board app, a powerful modulable app and has a fully responsive design. Built with Laravel and Bootstrap (HTML5 & CSS3). It is packed with lots of features.

We designed this script having as focus:

• The responsive design in use for more audience
  • Connectivity with external services like: Paypal, Amazon (SES and CloudFront), Mailgun, Mandrill, Facebook (OAuth), Google (Adsense, OAuth, Maps) and more…, for more profitability...
Read more about this resource...

PHPSuit

Administrator
Staff member
PHPSuit updated JobClass - Job Board Web Application with a new update entry:

Updated: Google+ share removed. WhatsApp share added.
Fixed: Bugfix: Impersonate feature.
Fixed: Bugfix: Twitter sharing encoding issue.
Fixed: Bugfix: Admin panel reorder feature.
Fixed: Bugfix: Minor CSS.
Fixed: Bugfix: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
Updated: Distance Calculation Improved.
Updated: Composer update.
Updated: Minor Improvements.
Read the rest of this update entry...

kravi

Hi team,

I purchaged coin and i am trying to download job class 5.7.4 but its downloding , when its completing download error. kindly help me . or zip file provide to my account.

A

Anonymous member 566

Olá Eu preciso desse script, mas infelizmente não consigo baixá-lo. Eu moro em Moçambique. Aqui no meu país, não há como fazer compras no seu fórum para acessar as moedas para poder fazer o download. Alguém de boa fé poderia me fornecer o link de download para que eu possa agradecer via paypal, por favor. Preciso do JobClasse versão 5.8.3. apenas para teste

PHPSuit

Administrator
Staff member
Olá Eu preciso desse script, mas infelizmente não consigo baixá-lo. Eu moro em Moçambique. Aqui no meu país, não há como fazer compras no seu fórum para acessar as moedas para poder fazer o download. Alguém de boa fé poderia me fornecer o link de download para que eu possa agradecer via paypal, por favor. Preciso do JobClasse versão 5.8.3. apenas para teste
English please

A

Anonymous member 566

English please
Hello I need this script, but unfortunately I can't download it. I live in Mozambique. Here in my country, there is no way to shop on your forum to access the coins in order to download them. Could someone in good faith provide me with the download link so I can thank you via paypal, please. I need JobClasse version 5.8.3. for testing only

PHPSuit

Administrator
Staff member
Hello I need this script, but unfortunately I can't download it. I live in Mozambique. Here in my country, there is no way to shop on your forum to access the coins in order to download them. Could someone in good faith provide me with the download link so I can thank you via paypal, please. I need JobClasse version 5.8.3. for testing only
Hi,
unfortunately i do accept only card and bitcoin mate, i feel sorry if those doesn't help you.

inliadev

Hello you can accept a dollar and let me download this file. I tried it with my country's credit card not accepted. Can you get a dollar and a few cents from paypal?

PHPSuit

Administrator
Staff member
Hello you can accept a dollar and let me download this file. I tried it with my country's credit card not accepted. Can you get a dollar and a few cents from paypal?
Hi, unfortunately I don't have PayPal mate

inliadev

Please friend, help me, I need this file muti. I have no other form of payment. You can create an urgent account and I will send you the amount now, please do it for me

inliadev

I recognize your effort in maintaining the services, I know they are costs, but you can give this with another link and I will pay you via paypal. You can create a paypal account and I send you the money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Staff online

Latest resources

• Perfmatters
    Perfmatters
    Increases the speed of your site by reducing HTTP requests, stripping out code, and minimizing back-
    • PHPSuit
    • Updated:
  • W3 Total Cache Pro
    W3 Total Cache Pro
    W3 Total Cache Pro (W3TC) improves the SEO and user experience of your site
    • PHPSuit
    • Updated:
  • LearnDash LMS
    LearnDash LMS
    LearnDash LMS Plugin - Turn your WordPress site into a learning management system.
    • PHPSuit
    • Updated:
  • WP Scheduled Posts Pro
    WP Scheduled Posts Pro
    WP Scheduled Posts Pro is a complete solution to manage your scheduled posts in WordPress.
    • PHPSuit
    • Updated:
  • The Events Calendar - Community Tickets
    The Events Calendar - Community Tickets
    The Events Calendar Community Tickets allows your users to create and sell tickets for the events
    • PHPSuit
    • Updated: